Saturday, August 22, 2009

Set Backs

I hate set backs but who doesn't. First I figured out that I really don' like to learn that math stuff. Then after one learned chapter I encountered a page with lots of integral calculuses which generally is not bad at all but I couldn't get me going through it.
Thus I did some other stuff and wanted to go out for a nice short jogging session but there I failed again. I don't know why, it didn't felt to fast or anything else but I just couldn't finish my usual distance. :)
Enough whining, I'll take a nice and long shower now. Afterwards we will eat, fresh self-made organic pizza and then I will use one of the distance studying tricks and force myself to learn exactly for 60 minutes. Well, better than nothing at all.
I hope your Saturday was not one filled with set backs.