Monday, August 10, 2009

I don't like Mondays...

A new week a new start. I encountered a colleague who helped me to understand this math stuff. I am so grateful, you probably cannot imagine.
Fun thing is he understands it as if it would be a cooking recipe, really amazing. The rest of the day was filled with work, making appointments, and calling people. One of the good messages I got was that my new car will be delivered next month. Yippee! 
One rather challenging news was that kind of all projects will terminate in late August or the beginning of September. :( 
It's said that taking decisions brings us forwards but I am not so sure about that. For instance I decided, that I need a new mobile phone. The problem is that I found the following two I like:


Luckily, I'll have some time left to decide which one I want to buy. I you can recommend either  the one or the other, leave me a post ;).
Now I'll fix my breakfast for tomorrow and then I'll go to bed.