Sunday, September 13, 2009

Guess what ...

I visited my gym today. Surprisingly it was exactly where I left it the last time :). It nearly didn't change at all apart from the team they are "new" again. Since the weather is beginning to get worse or less friendly for outdoor exercise I will be there more often. The rest of the day had been filled with relaxing, crafting and taking photos. Here are some but the weather wasn't as nice as it was the days before:


I nearly forgot to tell you that we tried something new as our dinner. It's called Seitan and it's some sort of meat substitute for vegans. It's not hard to prepare and it can taste delicious. The next time we eat Seitan I will take a picture and show it to you. Are you convinced to try something new? Great you will find much information on the web page of the vegetarian resource group.
Take care and have a nice Sunday evening.