Friday, February 5, 2010

Boon and bane of birthday presents

Usually I don't have a clue what to gift to my sisters. They already own everything. I really like to shop clothes but I figured out that it's not a good idea to do so without the person who shall wear it ;).
During the year I sometimes find something worthwhile to gift but it usually either forgotten or was already purchased by the next birthday. To short cut this dilemma I'll send my sister Marion a gift without any reason. For the first time I know what she can use at the moment so I went shopping, wrapped it in, and I will mail it today. Here is a picture of the gifts:


I'll post what's in the packages as soon as it arrived. I also had an idea for my other sister's birthday present but she wants to have a fat free frying machine, and I thought frying is all about fat :).