Thursday, October 15, 2009

What the....

This post is dedicated to my sister Birgit.
I know I'm stubborn so I refused to put more action in getting rid of my tinnitus by seeing yet another doctor. Coincidently it got worse so I went to my GP and he sent me to the physiotherapist which I did this morning. The session itself was quite short but it hurts like hell.
This therapists probably have a special class on how to make the patient feel their malpositon in only 10 minutes.
To be honest thank you Birgit for you advice and patience also I hurts I am convinced that it will finally help :).


P.S.: I'll post pictures I made yesterday as soon as I'm home but that will take a little bit longer than usual because I'll go to a juggling club tonight to practice juggling without risking to hit the beamer in the living room.

Stay connected. Me.