Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Kiss me ;)

Last weekend we spend most of our time at the "Internationale Grüne Woche" which is a fair for agriculture, alimentation, and gardening. They display trends and technics which will be part of our life soon. Apart from that there is always lots of food from different regions and other interesting stuff. This time I fell in love with a charming animal. They are called alpaca and are somehow related to lamas. The wool is used to produce yarn for knitting ;). 
One breeder told me that the alpacas can see into the soul of a human. They stay around good people and avoid to be close to those who aren't. If you believe in something like this I seem to be blessed:







I'll upload more pictures soon but today I'm tired and my head is still killing me ;).
See you soon!