Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Survivors :)

We survived our vacation. Apart from a rather crazy tour and an unexpected amount of broken equipment (one snowboard, one hight back/ a part of the binding, one jacket, a pants, and two leashes) the time had been great. I'm still trying to regain all my strength but it was worth it. Here are some pictures:

The spectacularly broken things



Scenery and other stuff
Can you spot the tiny cross in the upper right corner? That's where we walked to ;)


That's how you manage to walk in deep snow.


 That's the result of the procedure shown above



Never the less it still was a really great holiday. I'll be on the hunt for a new jacket and maybe a new helmet because I fell hard the last day. Although I like the week I'm more in the mood for summer now thus this will be probably the last entry about snowboarding for a while.

CU