Sunday, July 19, 2009

Overcomming the fear of a blank blog

Starting something new is always a Moments of exitement, fear and joy. So is writing the first lines in this blog. Fearing the unknown I am exited to see where the path will lead to and write joyfully my first entry. 
A close friend of mine once said: "A sucessfull blog needs a clear theme". Since I am interested in so many fields I would end up with a handfull blogs, I decided to let my blog's theme be everything in and around my life. To give you a brief overview I'll list some topics that will definitively play a role:
  • usability
  • psycology
  • food
  • quotes
  • art and crafts
  • public speaking
  • the art of learning
  • fitness
  • business and mangement related topics
  • books I recently read
  • music
  • languages
  • everything else that has sticked in my mind for a while
Speaking of languages, I'll post in english only. I know that there might be someone who would prefere a German version (sorry Dad but Mom can translate it for you ;) but I'm way to lazy to translate every post thince I want to post at least one post in average every day for the next 4 weeks. 

See you tomorrow 

P.S. In case of any typos, I'm sorry but I'm realy tired at the moment.