Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Gears


After one year of failure, directly followed by a year full of pain, and a couple of years of fun, I developed a passion for snowboarding. Today I’ll pick up our boards from being prepared and repaired for the upcoming holidays, and recreational days in the Black Forest. So I thought I let you know a bit about the gears I recently bought:
I wanted to have a new binding for a while and waited desperately until the old one looked bad enough to be exchanged. This time I bought a K2 Cassette binding. Until today I didn’t regret the choice.
Another piece that I wanted to buy for a while is a protector vest. Mine is black but the picture was way better in white ;). 

At the moment I’m fully equipped for the season and I’m longing to go. Please let it snow!!!
Christina