Sunday, April 10, 2011

Bread making

Hello together ;)

I just read some aritcles and thought I drop some lines here. As I wrote in the last post I'm quite busy getting in shape. One thing that I haven't figured out jet is the nutrition part. Your probably irritated by that but it's the truth. I don't know which of the many opinions is the one that suits for me and my lifestyle. I already tried a lot but I'm still not lean and my passion for chocolate is slowing down the overall progress.
I tried to go low carb but it love pasta, bread, and ohh cake, and cookies and,.......
Speaking of bread, I recently found a great ted talk about bread I'd like to share:



:) I especially love the relation between bread and beer. For the upcoming week I'll try to eat as clean as possible until Saturday and then I'll celebrate my cheat day and eat as much chocolate as I want to.