Sunday, April 18, 2010

The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence


No, this is not a post about being jealous. Although that might be a nice topic too. The phrase is  always coming into my mind when I see the nice lawn our neighbors have.
I talked to them yesterday and they confessed, that they are not satisfied with their lawn too. This weekend I lend a scarifier and verticulated the area which was supposed to be our lawn. I'm still skeptical about the whole thing but it can only turn out better than before. Thus there is nothing to loose and everything to gain ;).
You might wonder where the updates on the sunflower's development are. It's a sad story but the little sunflower just died shortly after Easter. I tossed the remaining seeds into a flower pot in the backyard. As soon as there will be something to report I will take pictures again.
Apart from that there is not much to write at the moment. Andreas is busy learning the math behind cryptography and I am studying for my upcoming exams in fall.