Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I am singing in the rain...

Have you ever had an upside down day? We tend to have these days quite often. Usually this are the days, when the weather is nice and everybody is successful and extraordinary happy, except you.
Today I experienced a different version of an upside down day. It rained the first half of the day and my mood correlated negatively with the weather. I always loved rain but I don't know why. It's just great but it would have been even better if there were lightnings and storms too. Normally, the mood weather correlation tends to be: "more sun equals better mood". One can clearly derive this from the European Union's suicide statistics. The highest rate of suicides in the EU was counted in Lithuania followed by Estonia, Latvia, and Finland. The luck winners with the lowest rate were Greece, Italy, Malta, Spain and Portugal.
If you are considering to relocate yourself this might be something to consider too ;).
That's it about mood weather correlations for today.
See you tomorrow. Maybe, if the weather will be less rainy, I'll post some pictures of the Karlsruher SkateNight event. It's planned to be one big round with 24 km.
Me.